Friday, February 26, 2021

SEO In Ecommerce?

Hey everyone!

I run an online boutique that sells makeup, haircare products, and even skincare products. Things have been going really well, and I actually was able to step away from my 9-5 job. A lot of this success I would contribute to a few online digital marketing course I bought in the past. They taught me a lot about social media and paid google ads, and this is where a lot of my success comes from, but I want to keep learning. I've began to dive deeper into SEO and all the possibilities; however, I wanted to know if this was something that would be useful in an Ecommerce environment? It seems costly especially if you plan to compete on a national or global level.

submitted by /u/LeahTurnerLsg
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/lstryn/seo_in_ecommerce/>

No comments:

Post a Comment