Sunday, February 28, 2021

Tips to rank higher as a freelancer? (odd scenario..)

This is an oddly specific request, but basically I am worried I will never be able to rank very high with just my name due to somebody with the same name. Another guy with my name was arrested in the past year and when searching for my name you find a flurry of articles about an "ex-police officer arrested for abusing an 11-year-old middle school girl". The story happened across the country, but obviously got a ton of press. The name of the town that it occurred in also just happens to be the same name of a town I am located near. Any ideas to somehow rank higher than this guy?

Thanks

submitted by /u/zachc912
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/lv0ci2/tips_to_rank_higher_as_a_freelancer_odd_scenario/>

No comments:

Post a Comment