Sunday, February 28, 2021

How much does SEO really cost?

Reddit I need your help...

So here I am, I run a fairly large online e commerce store, it turns over 6 figures annually and is quickly becoming the leader in its niche - I know we are missing out on growth as I’ve never done SEO but spend thousands on advertisement instead, my problem is I do not know the true price to avoid being scammed by some forex trader.

My budget would be around 3,500 GBP - So how much does SEO really cost and are there levels to it that I should know of? Is that not enough for what I would really need? Do I use an agency or an individual? I’m so lost!

TIA :)

submitted by /u/neworplant
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/luat24/how_much_does_seo_really_cost/>

No comments:

Post a Comment