Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Can any websites tell me the top searched keywords or tails in my niche?

All the websites I've found so far tell me what are ours and our competitors top search keywords are however, I would like to know what the top keywords are in our industry so I can add them in our SEO.

For example, we sell a type of fertiliser and an SEO auditor told us that "avocado growth" has 10k searches a month and why aren't we using it... I had no idea because no website had ever told me that was being search for. That was a tail which our competitors nor I use however, has a high click rate within our industry.

submitted by /u/ConstructionLost2460
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pyb9pz/can_any_websites_tell_me_the_top_searched/>

No comments:

Post a Comment