Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Can't access old Google Search Console

It seems like the only way to tell Google to have my site primarily target the US audience is by using the old Google Search Console.

I went to:

Legacy tools and reports > International targeting > Learn more > International targeting > Add property now

After I click my site, I get this message and don't know how to proceed:

"You are currently a verified owner of example.com. Verified using these methods:

DNS TXT record"

I also see a "details" hyperlink, "verify using a different method" hyperlink, verification attempts, and verified owners.

submitted by /u/TransientBeing9
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pxtv4h/cant_access_old_google_search_console/>

No comments:

Post a Comment