Monday, September 27, 2021

Does Anybody Read Case Studies?

A friend of mine in the digital marketing space and I were catching up and he mentioned that he had been working on a case study based on his most recent client. Now normally when we talk I don't really care much as he does his own thing and I do mine with every now and then an idea passing between the two of us, but it struck me that despite writing hundreds of monthly reports for clients I've never actually written or released any case studies. I mean I've had success before with my own clients ranking on the first page or even helping other agencies out with SEO in order to produce positive results for them; however, a big part of me always felt that no matter how great the results nobody really looked through case studies or even they did chances are it was another SEO expert or enthusiast. So I wanted to know has anybody actually seen any positive results or feedback from case studies that lead to additional clients? I don't want anybody in here who does write case studies to feel they are useless I personally just haven't tried it because I feel as though if I don't read them who does but once again this could be a very small minded perspective.

submitted by /u/Juicetin1998
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pwvo82/does_anybody_read_case_studies/>

No comments:

Post a Comment