Sunday, September 26, 2021

Whole Site completely Lost Rankings but no penalty or deindex?

Few days ago my website completely lost rankings, It was ranking in top 5 for some of the top competitive keywords for 2 years now, and now it's nowhere.
I haven't received any warning, penalty or nothing in GSC or mail and site has completely lost rankings. It's not even the last page of SERP for KW. Even when I domain name then also the website doesn't show up.
But the twist is I all the URLs are indexed and even getting crawled, I've checked it using site: and in GSC also.
One thing, week ago I faced japenese hack but after a day or 2 I fixed it and after that site was again ranking the same way same position.
What could be the reason for this?
I am thinking of redirecting to new domain, will it work?

submitted by /u/supertech001
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pw3wfg/whole_site_completely_lost_rankings_but_no/>

No comments:

Post a Comment