Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Full time SEO for family business

So I graduated recently with a marketing diploma. I really like SEO and I would love to work at my family business. My family sells mostly offline but is slowly building an e-commerce website. Is it possible to work on that online store full time. I mean blogging, optimizing pages SEO wise, etc.? I will most likely take a while to get more traffic so that might be a stressful period. But hopefully after that we will sell enough online to get a good income out of it for me.

It sounds not appealing to do the same work for an agency or other company after graduating. Although I would have a higher income in the beginning, I would much rather build my family business grow online.

Does this sounds like a good full time starters job?

submitted by /u/Popular-Library-6615
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/px0ndk/full_time_seo_for_family_business/>

No comments:

Post a Comment