Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Internal Linking priorities

So, I have a question when it comes to prioritizing a new website with a bad/non-existent link structure. I know internal linking is important for SEO. I got two options here, but I want to know your opinion on what's best practice. Let's say we have a 60-page website with 6 categories.

  1. Start writing content for all these pages and use internal linking in the content itself.
  2. Write small texts in which I use internal links. (which afterward I can expand to good SEO content)

Important to know is that I only have an x amount of time for each site to optimize. Is it worth it to spend a couple of hours just writing a small text with internal links for a website, or should I just write content for the long run? We are also aiming for short-term results here.

Love to hear all your opinions.

submitted by /u/Piertje
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/px0s6p/internal_linking_priorities/>

No comments:

Post a Comment