Sunday, September 26, 2021

Question around results...

I'm a small business owner and I've hired an SEO expert to help me back in January. My site originally was not indexing on Google so I essentially I started with 0 uniques a month.

The expert I hired is doing a great job and this month we are likely to 1,000+ uniques for the month and we have had consistent month over month increases.

My question is - what is conversion typically like from visitors to closed business on a high level? I haven't closed any business from these efforts yet (and wasn't necessarily expecting to) and I'm wondering, could I build out a website that has great SEO and tens of thousands of visitors each month and no new business closed? Is this a common scenario in the SEO business? i.e. great numbers and no revenue to back it up?

submitted by /u/DumplingKing1
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pwa9qc/question_around_results/>

No comments:

Post a Comment