Wednesday, September 29, 2021

What type of practice website should I make?

Backstory: I decided to make a website with comedic articles(like Cracked) and while learning how to make a website I discovered SEO and became obsessed lol. I'm now doing a SEO course and I want to have a practice website to test out all the stuff I'm learning.

The problem: I'm wondering if I should just stick to the comedy articles website or start a website about a topic that has a wider audience and that I can potentially sell products on. It seems that if I want to get hired as an SEO I would need experience in ranking websites and conversions. With a comedy website idk what products I could sell lol. What do ya'll think?

submitted by /u/Count-Juku
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pydp16/what_type_of_practice_website_should_i_make/>

No comments:

Post a Comment