Monday, September 27, 2021

My homepage does not appear on the 1st page for the keyword of the name of my website

Hey everyone,

I got a problem with one of my website, it does not appear in the 1st page if i search the name of it. The results only show articles about this website or our socials medias but my website only appear in the 2nd page of results. I worked on the content of the homepage, i got some backlinks pointing to it, my DA is 25 and i got hundreds of users coming each month.

Is there some advices you can give me to appear in the frst page before my socials medias and articles talking about my website ? Thanks in advance !

submitted by /u/Echoglace
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pwc399/my_homepage_does_not_appear_on_the_1st_page_for/>

No comments:

Post a Comment