Tuesday, September 28, 2021

I got fire because a link scam

Yesterday, on my birthday, I got fired because my boss is paying for some scammy links 2.0, no follow, and from social media.

It seems like he preferred more work than quality work, probably in 3 months he is going to miss me, since he started buying the links the traffic started going down and he blamed on me, great times, funny story.

I'm only mad because my own websites are not giving me enough money to live yet but this is something that was going to happen no matter what.

I didnt want to do this. Do yo know the best way to find clients?

submitted by /u/camputhane
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/px1y4d/i_got_fire_because_a_link_scam/>

No comments:

Post a Comment