Monday, September 27, 2021

Google My Buisness locations

The company I work for has a brand which is a collective of clinics across the UK which offer a specific treatment. These clinics are all independent buisneses, with their own GMB pages, but we have a GMB for this brand too.

Currently, we have one GMB page called "X Clinics" that is just UK wide, no addresses. This way it doesn't interfere with any of their GMB pages. If someone clicks through to the website, they can then see the list of clinic locations.

Obviously it would be preferable to have the clinics listed, but we'd need six separate pages, called "X Clinics - Location A" "X Clinics - Location B". I understand I can do this as a grouped account.

My questions are:

Would this be better for SEO? Including Local SEO?

Would I lose any SEO I have from our current, popular GMB?

Would it interfere with any of the clinics' main pages? None of them have the same name as our brand

submitted by /u/jaymeskelleh
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pwjgv2/google_my_buisness_locations/>

No comments:

Post a Comment