Sunday, September 26, 2021

Career Advice pls...

You guys are the most friendly SEO experts I've found on the Internet so I figure you'd be able to throw some thoughts my way!

I'm head of SEO for a public eCom company that is growing and doing very well. Like every job there are pro's and con's. The pro's are that the gig is stable and pays "ok" whilst the major "con" is that their tech stack is horrible and it takes weeks to edit anything on the site which for SEO has a major impact on trying to optimize the site

I've been approached to join a Gaming Website; and whilst I haven't done my full Due Diligence it seems that they are doing very well. The budget and salary they are offering beat my current situation...

I guess my question is this: first off - what do you guys think about the Grey Market Niches? There are some pretty major SEO restrictions with regards to the gaming niche - but of course, if you get it right you can grow fast in a lucrative niche - or - would you just stay in a tried and tested eCom biz and basically grow from there?

Thanks for all suggestions and comments!

submitted by /u/concisehacker
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pw7ouy/career_advice_pls/>

No comments:

Post a Comment