Thursday, September 30, 2021

Reddit Just Landed Me My Next Client

Yes, you read that 100% right. Reddit the website where people live to troll and post daily dog memes just helped me land my next SEO client. It didn't come directly from Reddit; however, I had been talking to a cleaning company for quite some time now and they were on the fence about purchasing my SEO services on a month to month basis. This conversation had been going on for a few months now and honestly I was questioning if they were just being too nice to say no.

I decided to look through Reddit to see if anyone else had been in a similar situation. I came across some post in a few digital marketing subs and saw many mentions of case studies and how they could be used to convert sales. Eventually I decided I would make a post of my own asking about the efficiency of this method and how to carry it out. Many people confirmed the effectiveness of case studies within their own SEO agencies and I even had someone go as far as messaging me individually sending past case studies that they had used in their sales process. I decided to try this method and I think it was just enough to put the client over that tipping point as none of the prior things I had shown them or talked about seem to interest them enough. So I guess the moral of the story is there are people on Reddit who are actually here to help and because of them I now have a new SEO client starting tomorrow.

submitted by /u/Juicetin1998
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/pz1krq/reddit_just_landed_me_my_next_client/>

No comments:

Post a Comment