Sunday, November 28, 2021

A little help - looking to buy an SEO plugin

Hey guys,

As the title suggests, I'm looking to buy an SEO plugin before the deals end.

I'm currently torn between Rank Math Agency at $499 for the year and SEO Frameworks $648 for 5 years.

I've had experience with Rank Math and know what to expect but have limited experience with SEO Framework but I'm looking into SEO framework not so much because of the cost difference, more so because I'd prefer to pay once rather than subscription if that makes sense?

Any advice as to where I should go and why would be welcome.

Thanks! :D

submitted by /u/SomeBlokeFarAway
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/r47jed/a_little_help_looking_to_buy_an_seo_plugin/>

No comments:

Post a Comment