Saturday, November 27, 2021

SEO Writing Review and Tips

Hi, I'm 15 and I just started my first part-time job as a content writer to earn some pocket money. I want to make my skills better so that my articles get more reach.

I would love a review and some tips from all the experienced folks here.

the last post was deleted probably because It had a link to my article which I wanted a review for... how do I get feedback?

The company I work for has no proper editor who can give me feedback on my content. So I cant really rely on anyone to point out my mistakes. I believe this is hindering my skill growth.

submitted by /u/paiNizNoGouD
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/r3j3me/seo_writing_review_and_tips/>

No comments:

Post a Comment