Sunday, November 28, 2021

How long for google to Re-Index my site with its new SEO settings?

I created a WordPress site for 1-2 months now, it was completely finished but just had it sit there being useless, the previous week i decided to work on its SEO since i had 0 SEO optimization for it, i researched keywords seen how other competitors do it, optimized the content around those keywords, optimized how it appears on search engines, fixed the performance, pretty much anything that can help it rank better on google. And so i far i think i did a pretty good job although I'm not a professional, i had Yoast SEO to help me and i have everything it suggests for improvements done correctly.

Obviously, there probably are some more technical SEO improvements to be done that I'm not aware of but so far i think its alright, and i optimized everything well around my keywords.

So finally the question, how long till it gets re-indexed by google from the new SEO settings and adjustments i have done to the whole website? I did submit its sitemap and connected it to google overview. How long will it take until people start visiting my website through Google? And is there anything else i can do to speed up this process? Thank you!

Just an extra question i had been wondering, will advertising my website on google help with its SEO Rankings? So if i advertise for a week and it gets people clicking on it, will it help rank better even after the advertising expires? TY

submitted by /u/ChrisGrin
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/r403dn/how_long_for_google_to_reindex_my_site_with_its/>

No comments:

Post a Comment