Monday, November 29, 2021

Just lost my second team member to COVID, and absolutely shattered about it.

I am not sure whether it makes sense to post here or not, but since it's the group where I have interacted the most, I thought I would just post it.

I received the information about an hour ago that we have lost the third person I brought to my agency - someone I knew for the last 6 years and mentored. The guy was 31, has parents, a wife, and a 2-year son, and I am at the airport to catch a flight to his hometown to pay my last respects.

I have no idea how to meet his family, or even drop an email to the clients he was handling. Absolutely lost about the whole situation, and any advice would be deeply appreciated.

submitted by /u/randomvariable10
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/r4su38/just_lost_my_second_team_member_to_covid_and/>

No comments:

Post a Comment