Friday, November 26, 2021

WebCEO alternative

So I've been using WebCEO for a long while because the company I used to work for had used it, and when I started my own business I just kept using it. However, I feel like it's a little inaccurate at times and maybe not the most cost efficient software.

I mostly use it to track rankings (duh), aid my site audits (granted I do a big part manually) and do some competitor analysis. I am paying ~€230/$260 per quarter.

Is there a better/cheaper/more efficient tool that I could use? I've been Googling for a while, but I see a lot of praise for various tools comes from random Reddit users with no post history or from the typical blog posts that don't actually seem to use any of the tools themselves.

submitted by /u/Yeetations
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/r2iulh/webceo_alternative/>

No comments:

Post a Comment