Saturday, November 27, 2021

I need some advice on learning SEO/digital marketing. I heard the best way is to start a website and test things out but I don't know where to start.

I don't know how to begin considering I am not particularly an expert on any particular topic. What should I write about? The best I think I could do is health supplements or movie reviews/analysis. Which of these should I go for?

I don't have a lot of cash($60 in the bank right now). I have started fundamentals of digital marketing course on Google's digital garage yesterday but other than that I don't know how to proceed.

submitted by /u/BBMJWTS
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/r39d8l/i_need_some_advice_on_learning_seodigital/>

No comments:

Post a Comment