Monday, November 29, 2021

Advice wanted on translating data to action

Something I'm struggling with is looking at data, and then using that data to decide what actions to take for a website. I look at things like GA, GSC, and AWR and I feel like I have all this data, but then I can't figure out how to translate that data to actionable items. I'll see things like organic traffic has dropped a bit from last year, or we aren't ranking as high for certain keywords as before, or click-thru rates could be batter for these pages, but then I don't know how to determine what to do about those things.

Any advice on this? How did you learn to translate data to strategy?

submitted by /u/ZombieChief
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/r5fo1v/advice_wanted_on_translating_data_to_action/>

No comments:

Post a Comment