Saturday, November 27, 2021

How do you answer the “how long will it take “ question ?

Often potential clients asks me how long is this gonna take ? And I don’t know what to answer. I cannot guarantee certain results in this month time at least when it comes to traffic.

When you start on a new niche it’s even more difficult. I say it going to take time to understand the completion and the challenges so give me a time period of at least 6 months. But all clients want quick result. I cannot say 2 months as guaranteeing results is not a good practice.

Also, clients want such time frame so that they don’t have to pay per month salary as they think SEOs will extend the period to continue getting salary. They want a specific time frame and agree only to pay when the see results.

What should I do in such case ? How do you guys convince clients and ask for budget ?

submitted by /u/MagPro27
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/r3wvay/how_do_you_answer_the_how_long_will_it_take/>

No comments:

Post a Comment