Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Meta Description Issues + Knowledge Panel Issue

Hi, Im not sure if this is the correct subreddit for this but i think it is.

I am using RankMath as my tool for my meta titles and descriptions.
Google is not using the meta description i have provided, instead just taking it from the front page of my website. I have tried using many keyword combinations but it does not want to show up properly. The description is already much more relevant to my website than what google has chosen.

On top of that, My Google Knowledge Panel is showing up for a slightly wrong search term, one that doesnt get as much hits. I have tried contacting google and they wont get back to me. Not a clue on how knowledge panels really work.
Any help on this?.

Thanks in Advance

submitted by /u/FallenPhantomX
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/r64ubj/meta_description_issues_knowledge_panel_issue/>

No comments:

Post a Comment