Monday, November 29, 2021

Thoughts on Link Insertions?

I had an interesting chat with another SEO who was telling me that Google is "very smart" at picking up on Link Insertions for SEO-Gain and they are "not worth the time"

I disagree.

I mean, why can't you (100% legitimately) go and update an article and add a relevant link?

Say for example you proposed a concept in your article which you wrote a few years back, and the concept was proven several years later by research by some institute - then why would linking to that resource be "negative"? Doesn't make sense.

I'm calling BS.

Sure, if it looks spammy then it is spammy.

submitted by /u/concisehacker
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/r4re0m/thoughts_on_link_insertions/>

No comments:

Post a Comment