Sunday, November 28, 2021

How to choose supporting keywords?

I think I understand how to choose the topic and primary keyword. Now, I want to wrap my head around finding the right supporting keywords. As I understand it, you need to choose supporting keywords that would legitimize your primary keyword or support it as the name implies.

Here's my problem, let's say my primary keyword is "COD points", is "COD points price" a good supporting keyword? Going with that, does this mean that all supporting keywords should have the primary keyword in there somewhere? Like "COD points hack", or "COD points generator".

I understand I should still choose the keywords that would make sense to my topic. So I was thinking that "call of duty" is a good one since they mean the same. How about "first-person shooter game"?, or "FPS game"?

As you can see, I'm confused af. Can anyone please help me understand this? I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

submitted by /u/hoac1231
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/r42ycj/how_to_choose_supporting_keywords/>

No comments:

Post a Comment