Sunday, November 28, 2021

Traffic Analytics with Privacy/DSGVO restrictions

Hi,

I hope that anyone here can point me in the right direction. I would like to analyze the past traffic of a website, which is running a webpage (Typo 3 - old version) and online shop (Magento).

They have implemented GA, but the experience I had with GA in Europe is that it is useless. It only tracks data after you approved the cookie popup, so it really doesn't show anything reliable.

I guess a lot of you here have some clients in Europe where this is a problem everywhere, how do you measure the traffic of your clients?

Years (Decades) ago I worked with AWS stat, but that couldn't filter out bot traffic, are there any other good tools which I can use (for Typo3 and Magento).

Currently I care more about the traffic source, landing page, traffic flow and conversions, not so much about recurring visitors which require cookie.

Any pointer in the right directions are appreciated (maybe also a different /r/ ?)

Thank you

submitted by /u/VMoHj5
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/r4optb/traffic_analytics_with_privacydsgvo_restrictions/>

No comments:

Post a Comment