Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Sniper targeted Link Building Campaigns on Scale Made Easy

For almost 10 years now I have been working with SEO, I've seen how the competitive landscaped changed...

... as well as the search engines getting better and better.

But one thing that always have been important for rankings and damn HARD is link building!

Now the reason for I wanted to post this in here is...

... because who is be better to ask than those who feel the same pain as I ONCE did, right?

I, together with an amazing team, have build this crazy system that make it possible to create...

Sniper targeted link building campaigns in matter of minutes

You know... finding relevant link opportunities, finding the right people to outreach, and crafting of hyper-personalized pitches.

Heck... some of our customers even managed to get links on websites like Hubspot, Adobe, Upwork and such :-o

HOWEVER...

One thing I have find out to be perhaps as hard as link building...

... is finding the right Value Proposition.

The title for this post is an idea we have, however, before we've used...

"Contextual link building without the hassle"

So... my questions for you guys:

What would be perfect value prop for our you?

I've appreciate any suggestions on this matter!

P.S. To sweeten the deal, I'll give a free example of what we do by sending you a custom Sniper targed campaign!

submitted by /u/dinegen
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/r5pgng/sniper_targeted_link_building_campaigns_on_scale/>

No comments:

Post a Comment