Friday, November 26, 2021

I'm all about building relationships but not sure where the best SEO hangouts are.

I'm curious where everyone goes to build relationships and connect?

I use LinkedIn but it seems like everyone is just connecting for popularity rather than building actual relationships. I get constant messages on there about connecting and how I should use their services but it's not very personable. Just very salesy.

Since I write content, build websites, and offer everything SEO, I'm in a vast amount of groups but it seems that way across the board. Which means the more groups I'm in the more bombarded I get.

I'd love to find others that want each other to grow, maybe even pass each other work if applicable, and build knowledge in SEO.

So I'm curious which SEO groups or SEO writing groups have you found have been beneficial?

submitted by /u/ILoveScience23069
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/r2ytm7/im_all_about_building_relationships_but_not_sure/>

No comments:

Post a Comment