Sunday, November 28, 2021

same H2s, different domains

In our main website with a branded domain, we have a webpage about a specific campaign. We also have an indexed landing page/microsite with recently optimized content and its own domain (domain contains the keywords).

I want to update/optimize as well the webpage of the branded website. I am thinking of targeting the same high-search volume, long-tail keywords I used in the landing page/microsite as H2s (because there are no other keywords to target).

From our business' standpoint, what problem/s can you foresee if the same long-tail keywords are used by both of our sites with different domains? Obviously, I have to make the content different to avoid duplicate content, but I plan to keep the H2s. Thanks!

submitted by /u/becky-davis
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/r4mc5f/same_h2s_different_domains/>

No comments:

Post a Comment