Saturday, October 31, 2020

A duplicate page only no-index tag enough?

I have 4 different niche websites and all of these sites hosted on one VPS and use the same 3rd party services (Adsense, Google Analytics, Cloudflare) and don't use script base social sharing services like AddThis.

I use a single privacy policy statement and published it on all of my sites. This privacy policy statement created by myself not copied any privacy policy generator sites.

Then, I use the no-index tag to prevent search engine bots from crawling that privacy policy page. What is want to know is No-indexing is enough to prevent duplicate content issues? Or should I use the no-follow tag too?

Is it negatively affect my enter sites ranking?

submitted by /u/chathu001
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jlnsi0/a_duplicate_page_only_noindex_tag_enough/>

No comments:

Post a Comment