Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Newbie question: Can someone share with me some guides to get backlinks through guest-posting?

It's a-me, again, the birb website guy. So, the website I created four months ago is a desert. I could post CIA secrets that'd never get discovered there. I'm only starting to see my content appear somewhere in SERPs.

And I keep hearing the same thing, like a loop recording: "without backlinks, your content will silently crash and burn, regardless of its quality". That's why I finally decided to ignore the shameful experience of posting stupid questions here, and, well, here I am, asking for your help again.

How can I get backlinks in the Pet Niche? I want to try guest-posting, but I seriously don't know how to get started, nor have the tools to use something like the broken-link technique. Also, I'm broke, so I can only rely on my writing ability, if you can call it that.

I also have other questions, like:

  • How many articles should I post per month? I've only published about 10 articles so far, each of more than 3k words.
  • I'm not sure if should diversify my content format, like with Youtube vids, or Anchor podcasts. Would that be a good time investment? Someone here mentioned that social media was sort of a waste of time, and I don't wan't to put effort into that type of content if it's not going to work.
  • And how to actually measure the quality of my content? If it's measurable with visits, then it surely sucks.

Any help would be awesome.

submitted by /u/viccr2
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jjqh2b/newbie_question_can_someone_share_with_me_some/>

No comments:

Post a Comment