Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Viable SEO outsource options? (for agency)

Hi there,

As I grow my SEO freelancing I am in need to outsource certain tasks.

However, when presented with options on fiverr - it's not easy to choose a person!

does anyone have any experience of where to start (or reccomendations) with outsourcing for your clients?

The basics like:

  • Keyword research (not just a SEMrush export!!)
  • Competitor Analysis (and growth opportunities)
  • Uncovering SEO tech problems
  • Putting together nice reports?

I like to think im good at SEO and I have a good track record behind me over the years,

I'm good at selling it and account managing. I have less passion for the doing these days (alongside a full time SEO job). So I need to reliably (and cost effectively) outsource it!

All suggestions welcome!

submitted by /u/selfstartr
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jjpiy8/viable_seo_outsource_options_for_agency/>

No comments:

Post a Comment