Friday, October 30, 2020

Kinda stumped on what to do next...

I work for a company and usually do the product photos, logos, and copywriting (with seo in mind) and recently they've let me get into all aspects of SEO with their website. (It's a manufacture that sells direct to customers). I've refined the copywriting, started writing a blog with relevant content, fixed all errors search console has told me, and tried to improve anything I can think of. The website has gone from 360 organic users monthly to 1.5k in the 3 months I've been messing with it. I'm stumped on what to do next?

Also our load time on mobile is god awful , we have a word press site and it scored like 6 out of the 100 on lighthouse, I reached out to our developer and he said "that's just the way it is". Any recommendations there?

submitted by /u/DoubleAgent10
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jkxhbv/kinda_stumped_on_what_to_do_next/>

No comments:

Post a Comment