Saturday, October 31, 2020

Google disabled the URL Inspection Function

Guys what do you think about that. I talked to so many people and some of them saying Google disabled this function due to e-l-e-c-t-i-o-n-s etc what do you think? I feel like in some cases Google has to be regulated because of such things and many other things. Sure, Google say, they disabled it through some maintenance for a few weeks, but hey, they would never admit it right?

Facebook approached me via eMail recently because of my sites. These are small websites with max 1000 visitors per month. They have been asking what tools I use to interact with Facebook. I had only a few plugins that post automatically content to my site (btw my site is about pc hardware and it technologies - NOT about politics). I had really to explain what and how I use it etc.

Isn't that kinda ridiculous? I am from Germany, but in these times I feel like I am from China where everything must be controlled by the Government, etc.

I mean like Google was involved into the regime change in Syria. So what's gonna be next?

submitted by /u/deveto80
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jlpxcb/google_disabled_the_url_inspection_function/>

No comments:

Post a Comment