Thursday, October 29, 2020

Stock Pictures v No Pictures

I’ve been writing some long form content for my website. And I’m using a mixture of stick and original. The originals are mostly just screen shots with arrows.

I am using the stick pictures to basically break up the text. These are either the free ones from upslash or the common license ones on google. (Not sure if the google ones count as stock)

My question is am I better served not using the stock pictures at all or using them? I think that the stock pics still provide for a better UX, but I’ve been reading a lot about avoiding them.

submitted by /u/Lacepiece23
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jkobl8/stock_pictures_v_no_pictures/>

No comments:

Post a Comment