Thursday, October 29, 2020

How can I get backlinks related to certain niches from Reddit?

I am targeting a keyword where top ranked pages don't have a single backlinks. I see Reddit is also there in a high position. Can a link from Reddit be helpful for me to rank higher? I am certainly confident that my post is very informative but isn't ranking at all. It has ranked in 7th position in my home country but ranking on 3 page in other countries like the United States.

Also is there any certain technique that can help me backlinks from Reddit? I know I cannot simply add my link and add it in the sub reddits.

submitted by /u/master-goten
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jk6on1/how_can_i_get_backlinks_related_to_certain_niches/>

No comments:

Post a Comment