Thursday, October 29, 2020

Redirecting too many times

So I posted a blog post on a Facebook group I'm in and the admin of all people came back and said she couldn't get on the page because it is redirecting too many times. I told her it may be something on her end because I tried it on three computers at my house and all work fine. Then I told her to switch browsers, clear her cache, history etc. After quite a bit of back and forth and turning her "Cleaning Tips" group into an IT group I sent her an article on redirects. Haven't heard back yet but it should be on her end right? I feel like this chic is going to kick me out of her group because she can't get on to my post.

submitted by /u/TheCleaningLady01
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jkn5ak/redirecting_too_many_times/>

No comments:

Post a Comment