Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Keyword in domain name?

Hey we recently launched our store and we only have a few competitors. Most of our competitors are on Etsy, with all of them having an Etsy branded store with their brand name as the url.

We purchased the domain name of the actual product and it’s branded with our brand.

Does domain name play a role in SEO? I know I’m at a disadvantage in most niches by being on Shopify, but I’m the only one with a dedicated url and shop.

I’ve done most of the basic checklists on neilpatel and some other sites and am hitting 70-72 on mobile and 90-93 on desktop for google page speed insights. So im hoping that in a few months I should start ranking well.

submitted by /u/WVEers89
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jj26yo/keyword_in_domain_name/>

No comments:

Post a Comment