Wednesday, October 28, 2020

How to Start a SEO Business

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your incredible responses to a question I'd asked some time ago.

I'm wondering how to start an SEO Business or Digital Marketing Agency focused on SEO, and would love to hear your thoughts.

A bit of background about me:

I'm a full-time digital marketer and content writer, focusing mainly on SEO and Content Marketing. I work in-house for a company, but do projects on the side too. I have a Fiverr account, but actually land most of my clients through referrals and networks. I've worked on about 6 client projects now.

Just wondering if I should turn this into a legitimate side hustle and run my own business. Have anyone of you walked down this path before? How was your experience like? How would you recommend I go about starting my own SEO/Digital Marketing side hustle or small business? Would you recommend against it? If so, why?

Finally, I'm 21M. If this helps.

Again, would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

submitted by /u/thaddeusasherhan
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jjnpab/how_to_start_a_seo_business/>

No comments:

Post a Comment