Thursday, October 29, 2020

Long-tail keywords with no search volume

Hi guys,

What do you do with long-tail keywords that have no search volume when you plug it into Ahrefs or SEMrush?

I work for a B2B company, and I am under pressure to produce long-tail keywords that have search volume.

So I go through Google autosuggest and Answer The Public to get some long-tail keywords. But when I plug that into SEMrush, I get zero search volume.

It's difficult to present a list of long-tail keywords with no search volume to my manager.

So how do you guys deal with long-tail keywords with no search volume in a narrow niche?

Thanks

submitted by /u/digital_lean
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jk8stb/longtail_keywords_with_no_search_volume/>

No comments:

Post a Comment