Wednesday, October 28, 2020

How do I know that I won't get scammed when I hire someone to do SEO for my website?

I know that SEO can take months to get results. But before that, what kind of progress should I ask every week or every month so I know that some kind of work is actually happening on my website? Both for on-page and off-page SEO.

I hired someone before and it turned out he was a scammer. He told me that it will take at least 6 months to see some progress. 1 month for on-page and 5 months for off-page. But even after 4 months, nothing was done on my website. I didn't even get 1 view.

Whenever I asked for some kind of progress, he told me that off-page SEO doesn't have any report but he's doing the work. He showed me things he did for the on-page tho.

I don't know what parts are true and what parts are not. As a professional SEO expert (or even someone new) what kind of progress do you show your client when you do on-page and off-page SEO? And how can I be sure that those things actually happened on my website?

I'm sorry for the bad English.

submitted by /u/abdullahmnsr2
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jjkj7c/how_do_i_know_that_i_wont_get_scammed_when_i_hire/>

No comments:

Post a Comment