Saturday, October 31, 2020

Ubersuggest

Hello guys I hope you're all well. I would just have a quick question for you. I am the owner of a travel site that has low traffic. At the moment I am trying to write some new content, but due to the lack of funds I can't afford Ahrefs for keywords, backlink analysis etc...

Question is - would Ubersuggest be good for that? Mr. Patel sounds great, he's offering free help, however they want the access to my Google Search Console. Would it be a good idea to give this access to them? Is there a trick to Ubersuggest?

Any feedback would be highly appreciated, thank you!

submitted by /u/Comprehensive_South3
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jllfx4/ubersuggest/>

No comments:

Post a Comment