Saturday, October 31, 2020

Now that Google SearchBot indexing requests are disabled, how do I make my react app show up on search?

I've been trying to get my react app to show up on Google for a week now and although I have improved SEO dramatically and tried the "fetch as Google" (Live test) feature, where my web app and all its sub-urls show perfectly, it is not being indexed.

Google does not provide a reason other than "This page is not in the index, but not because of an error. See the details below to learn why it wasn't indexed."

I feel like the only thing holding my website back from being indexed on google is that they removed the indexing requests feature, if I could do that manually it would show up. Does anybody have suggestions?

Thank you so much in advance.

Links are not allowed here but I have posted the same questions with pictures of the problem on another sub, you can find the post on my profile.

submitted by /u/johannspielerspezial
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jlg1oi/now_that_google_searchbot_indexing_requests_are/>

No comments:

Post a Comment