Saturday, October 31, 2020

GSC not indexing my pages

All of the new pages that i have written are showing up in GSC as "Discovered - currently not indexed" and those pages have been published for over 2 months now.

I know it could be a whole bunch of things and you would need more information for an accurate assessment, but just wondering if there are any critical things to check?

I submitted my site map and checked robots.txt etc. - My goal/hope is that as I build links and continue to build out content/etc then Google will eventually give it a higher crawl priority.

I just want to make sure there aren't any critical issues blocking my pages from getting indexed, because I have never seen pages take so long.

submitted by /u/rpmeg
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jljviv/gsc_not_indexing_my_pages/>

No comments:

Post a Comment