Tuesday, October 27, 2020

eCommerce question... to build out product page or create a landing page?

I'm wonder if anyone has experience doing both and whether one warranted better results?

I see eCommerce businesses either:

A) build out their product pages to be vary layered and informative

B) keep their product page simple, but then create 'landing pages' essentially, that are the more layered informative piece, that links to the product page.

Reason for asking, I just took on a new client, and none of their product pages rank well (at all) but most of their landing pages rank okay. I typically optimize my client's actual product pages, but this seems to be a functioning strategy as well.

submitted by /u/ihave4kidneys
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/jjda9z/ecommerce_question_to_build_out_product_page_or/>

No comments:

Post a Comment