Thursday, January 28, 2021

Analyzing the performance of WordPress site without GA and GSC

Hello, I am responsible to optimize a WordPress blog in the term of SEO.

I want to build internal and external linking, seeing which are the best-performing articles and updating/optimize them(Google likes new/updated content and this receives SEO boost).

The problem is that I don't have access to GA and GSC(my boss lost them), but I have access to the WordPress site. Is there a plugin/s that I can install to see which are the best-performing pages and to start optimization strategy?

1)Which plugin would you recommend me for analyzing the performance of the blog(monthly visitors and to see the performance of the articles/webpages)

2)Which plugin is best for internal linking building?

P.S

Right now, I don't have access to Ahrefs or SemRush. I have access only to SimilarWeb Pro

submitted by /u/kapitalcho
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/l7mcsz/analyzing_the_performance_of_wordpress_site/>

No comments:

Post a Comment