Thursday, January 28, 2021

Really Need Some Advice on This

I started the current website in late October, so just over 3 months now. Most of the SEO work such as adding keyword content, blog posts, have been in the last 45 days.

I am currently ranking for the keywords I want on page 4, 6/7, and 9. As you all know, without ranking on page 1 and in the top 3 it's basically death.

I've had no success with google ads either despite setting the budget to $40 a day for targeted keywords.

Load speed is good. 40 ish back links. I should be on all or 95% of the directories my top 3 competitors have.

The competition:

The top 3 guys have been around for 5-10 years and one guy has been around for almost 20. They all are pretty big with a fleet of vehicles and workers (I'm in landscaping).

I am going crazy sitting around doing nothing.

I have an instagram page. I have a facebook. I have a google my business. The GMB is updated weekly. There are 20-30 blog posts (on topic) as well as new ones every 3-6 days...slowing down to one per week to not run out of content.

They are well written with nice pictures and lots of keywords.

Front page has 3000 plus words with lots of keywords.

Advice please. The fear is setting in.

submitted by /u/sqgfhltj
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/l7e9uz/really_need_some_advice_on_this/>

No comments:

Post a Comment