Saturday, January 30, 2021

Please Help

I have just joined a company as seo executive. They currently don't have any project. They asked me to work on their company's website and rank it on certain keywords.
I have audited the website and made the necessary technical changes. I have researched the keywords. I have already done internal linking on the content pages. now I am making 2-3 backlinks on daily basis.
But now I am struggling with daily work routine because there is nothing much to do on daily basis. I finish work in 1-2 hours daily and my manager is saying that I am not doing much work.
Can you please suggest me the daily work schedule on a seo project after auditing, technical changes and internal linking done, like 'task list' on daily basis. Please help or I might lose the job.

submitted by /u/johnlock1
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://www.reddit.com/r/SEO/comments/l8jrbu/please_help/>

No comments:

Post a Comment